Center Section: 1830 x 300 x 50 (L x W x H) (mm)
End Section: 190 x 350 x 50 (L x W x H) (mm)
Eton safety speed bumps should form an integral part of any small or large scale traffic and speed management scheme. It is designed to slow vehicles right down to a maximum of 10 mph which is ideal for spaces where children, people or animals are wandering around freely, to reduce the risk of collisions and to calm traffic in built up areas.
The speed hump can be made as wide or as short as required by building up alternate yellow and black sections to the desired length.
The sleeping policeman provides a severe incline for reducing and managing the speed of vehicles on-site, on the roads and in car parks.
- Molded from recycled rubber, Tough, durable rubber material.
- Available in black and yellow colors, the yellow is not painted on but yellow rubber compound compressed to the Bump.
- Effective speed reduction.
- Easily installed.
- Contrasting colors and reflectors for visibility day & night.
- Surface tread ensures grip even when wet.
- Easily adjusted to site conditions.
- Highly suitable for permanent & temporary installations.
- Suitable for HGV’s.
Speed bumps are specifically made to slow drivers down to between 5 to 10 mph
1) Made from 100% recycled rubber
2) Black with yellow striping and cats eyes
3) Pre-drilled holes for easy installation with anchoring spikes or lag bolts
4) Optional end caps to help protect bump ends as well as vehicles
5) Channeled bottom to help facilitate drainage / cover cabling or piping
6) Can be easily removed for storage / relocation
7) Can be used for temporary or permanent installation
8) Can be lined together to cover the width of any roadway
9) Flexible design conforms to the contour of any road surface
10) Resistant to moisture, oil, temperature variations, ultraviolet light
11) Will not warp, crack, chip or rot
12) Light weight – can be easily installed on asphalt or concrete surfaces by 1 person!
Note: End caps cannot be used when multiple speed bumps are connected together or when hiding hoses or cables. End caps finish flush to the ground, with no channel for cables/hoses. (see photos)
Car parks, retail parks, transport yards, schools, hotels, sports venues, warehouse/logistic yards etc.