|Rubber Speed Hump
Eton safety speed bumps should form an integral part of any small scale traffic and speed management scheme. It is designed to slow vehicles right down to a maximum of 5-10 mph which is ideal for spaces where children, people or animals are wandering around freely, to reduce the risk of collisions and to calm traffic in built up areas.
The speed hump can be made as wide or as short as required by building up alternate yellow and black sections to the desired length.
The sleeping policeman provides a severe incline for reducing and managing the speed of vehicles on-site, on the roads and in car parks.
- Molded from recycled rubber Tough, durable rubber material.
- Available in black and yellow colors, the yellow is not painted on but yellow rubber compound compressed to the Bump.
- Effective speed reduction.
- Easily installed.
- Contrasting colors and reflectors for visibility day & night.
- Surface tread ensures grip even when wet.
- Easily adjusted to site conditions.
- Highly suitable for permanent & temporary installations.
- Suitable for HGV’s.
Unique design, obvious slowing effects. When you run over these products, there is no any noise and discomfort.
Made of highly refined rubber, firm, durable and impact-proof.
The speed humps could be combined as the clients like, and easy to install.
The combination of yellow and black parts could draw the drivers’ attention at both day and night effectively and thereby achieve much result of slowing.
It is one of the latest widely-used speed slowing products, which is mainly used at the crossings of cities, highway, toll gates, gardens, villages, parking lots and
gas station etc.