Himalayan 1410 Black Safety Boot. The safety shoes have a traditional uniform design and are manufactured from smooth black leather and feature a SRC rated slip resistant sole for the highest levels of slip resistance, that are also resistant to oils and are anti-static. These hard wearing work shoes are ideal for use by delivery drivers, warehouse workers, factory workers, tradesmen, mechanics, apprentices, etc. The shoes are also available in larger sizes, sometimes more difficult to source in safety footwear.
The workshoes uppers are manufactured from water resistant, smooth black leather. The insole is full length EVA board that is removable. The outsole is manufactured from dual density anti-fatigue rubber providing the greatest levels of slip resistant properties.
The Himalyan range of safety footwear has a strong reputation for quality and innovation, with designs to suit all trades and all ages. With designs from trendy skater style trainers to the use of technically advanced PORON XRD shock absorbing materials, you can rely on the brand that the professionals trust.
- CE Marked.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20345.
- S3 SRC.
- SRC rated anti-slip sole.
- Shock and crush resistant steel toe cap.
- Penetration resistant steel protective midsole.
- Water resistant uppers.
- Smooth premium leather.
- Dual density anti-fatigue rubber outsole.
- Oil resistant sole.
- Sole is resistant to temperatures of up to 200c for one minute.
- Hard working value safety shoes that are safe and stylish.
- Suitable for both men and ladies.