External Heavy Duty Cable Protector
- Instant cable protection outdoor events and building site works
- Mouldings can interlink to form continuous ramped cable protector
- Hinged lid allowing cable insertion when ramps are in position
- Linked sections usually don’t require ground fixings
- Bolt holes provided for more permanent installations
- Dimensions 900 mm x 600mm x 75mm (L*W*H)
- 5 generous cable channels ((W)40 X (H)50MM to allow a variety of cables and hoses
- Robust design for heavy goods
- Suitable for traffic flow at 5-10 mph
Staying Safe on Construction Site: Cable Protectors, Trip Hazards and Electrical Risks
Few workplaces have as many potential risks to safety as a construction site. Whether indoors or out, a construction site can have literally hundreds of hidden hazards that can result in significant injury if left unaddressed.
Ironically, many of the safety hazards found within the workplace can be the result of choosing the incorrect product for the job. For example, cable protectors are available in several different types. Although they are all designed to protect cables and cords from damage, this doesn’t mean that all types of protectors suit every application.
Trip hazards and the heavy duty cable cover
Where can an outdoor heavy-duty cable protector be used?
This product is ideal for both temporary and permanent installations. Suitable locations for temporary use include concert venues, construction sites, large outdoors events and many other situations where heavy cables run across vehicle paths. Parking lots are ideal as well, as are other commercial facilities where cables need to be kept safe from damage as a result of being run over by vehicles. This product also has provisions for a more permanent installation, and the open, hinged ramp lid allows cables to be inserted even after the ramp is in position. This saves time and effort, as even a permanently installed protector can accommodate new cabling.
- Construction sites,distribution depots, emergency works,road works,amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and in most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications.
- Motion Picture / Television Industry
- Amusement Parks / Fairs
- Convention Centers
- Construction Sites
- Exhibit Halls