Himalayan 5222 Safety Boots feature a shock-resistant and crush proof steel toe cap and penetration resistant steel midsole. The safety boots are manufactured from premium black leather that is waterproof and breathable. The waterproof boots also feature a HyGrip, SRC rated, slip resistant sole for the highest levels of slip resistance that are also resistant to oils and are anti-static, as well as being contact heat resistant to 200c for up to one minute. These hard wearing work boots are ideal for use by delivery drivers, warehouse workers, construction workers, outdoor workers, etc.
The workboots uppers are manufactured from premium black smooth waterproof leather. The insole is full length EVA, that is removable and drilled for added breathability. The outsole is manufactured from a dual density anti-fatigue rubber providing the greatest levels of slip resistant properties.
The Himalayan range of safety footwear has a strong reputation for quality and innovation, with designs to suit all trades and all ages. With designs from trendy skater style trainers to the use of technically advanced PORON XRD shock absorbing materials, you can rely on the brand that the professionals trust.
- CE Marked.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20345.
- S3 SRC.
- Modern midcut design.
- Shock and crush resistant steel toe cap.
- Penetration resistant steeel protective midsole.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Dual density anti-fatigue rubber outsole.
- Oil resistant sole.
- Sole reistant to temperatures of 200c for up to one minute.
- Hard working safety boots that are safe and stylish.
- Suitable for use by both men and ladies.